Our Faculty members have varied multicultural backgrounds: Phd professors with international academic qualifications, business executives from multinational companies and practicing consultants and entrepreneurs who are well-known as experts in their fields teach in our programmes undergradute and postgraduate.
Successful learning is not simply the transmission of abstract and decontextualized knowledge, but a subtle relationship between economic realities and the surrounding world. Our aim is to train entrepreneurs who are creative yet responsible and ready to take on the challenges of a career at the international level. New teaching methods combined with educational innovation and state-of-the-art facilities will give you the means to find, evaluate, utilize, share and create content using information technologies and the Internet.
Programs on offer to International Exchange students or to International Degree-seeking students (fee-paying):
- Bachelor in International Management (BIM) – English-taught
- Bachelor E-Business & Marketing (BEBM) – French-taught (Vannes campus)
- Master of Science in International Business (MIB) – English-taught
- Master in Management (PGE) – English-taught
- Specialized Master’s in Management Control/ Logistics supply chain/Finance – French-taught